*This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link on this blog. I would never recommend a product I don’t use or love myself!
Episode 1 Show Notes
In this episode, you’ll get to know about me. Who I am, where I was in my moments of weakness, and why I decided to turn my life around by starting my own biz.
I will give you some insight into the things that worked for me in my pursuit of being a female entrepreneur, and give you some tips on the platform that truly launched my success: Pinterest.
Takeaways From This Episode You Won’t Want to Miss:
- Who am I?
- Even with my masters in social work, a few years back the only job I could find was cleaning workout equipment for minimum wage. I really felt like I was letting myself and my family down. That’s when I decided to make a change. I wanted to start my own business and be the #girlboss I knew was in me. Pinterest changed my life. I went from making minimizing wage to six figures within 2 years.
- I originally started the success of my business with Facebook and Instagram (70k followers combined!) When things started to change on these two platforms, I began adding my content to Pinterest. Before I knew it, my blog was exploding from Pinterest.
- I love working with women who feel like they are made for more. Maybe they are just lost on strategies, not sure how to move forward. I am their go-to person to help them get it out. From the experiences I’ve had, that is such a rewarding feeling. If I can do it- so can you.
- Pinterest gets you leads and sales on autopilot. Things I posted 2-3 years ago are still bringing me leads and sales. Instagram and FB posts are gone within 24 hours, buried in peoples feeds. Pinterest is a search engine.
Highlights From This Episode:
- Who am I? (1:15)
- How I started my own business. (1:55)
- What will my Podcasts consist of? (5:16)
- Why should you be on Pinterest? (6:10)
- The biggest myths about Pinterest. (7:25)
- Three Tips and a Bonus when it comes to Pinning. (10:51)
Here’s a list of resources mentioned in this podcast:
“Done is better than perfect.”
“Progress, not perfection.”
“Pinterest changed my business”
Thanks so much for Listening! Comment below with your #1 takeaway!
To help out our show I would love it if you subscribed and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help the show and I read every single one!
“Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.” Tony Robbins