- I kept seeing that fasting is the number one way to heal your cells and reduce your inner age. I had been on 3 rounds of antibiotics this year, and so this was something I really wanted to do to heal my cells.
- My vision was cellular healing. I want to live longer, anti age. I’ve had a lot of rib pain in the past.
- When you fast your body generates stem cells.
- I asked a friend of mine If she wanted to do this fast with me. And let me tell you- that is a game changer, Having someone to turn to and be going through the same thing as you is so key. It’s like in business, surrounding yourself with like minded people who are going through the same things only helps you get through those hardships.
- It is so important to set yourself up for success. What I did to set myself up for success:
- I got supplements
- I made sure I had all my water
- Made sure I got electrolytes
- Scheduled out my days
- Asked my husband for help with the kids
- “I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me” -Philippians 4:13
- You CAN do hard things!! When you push yourself to do something hard, and accomplish it? Your confidence builds and you start to trust and believe in yourself more. This leads to taking bigger risks, and this leads to bigger rewards.
- Days 2 and 3 were hard! But after that I really got motivated and felt my body overcoming the challenge.
- (0:55) Why I did a 5 day water fast.
- (2:04) What did it teach me, and what was my vision?
- (2:11) Have a vision of what you want to create with everything that you do.
- (2:57) Have a buddy go through something hard with you.
- (3:34) How can you set yourself up for success?
- (4:13) Having a faith based mindset- believing that I can do hard things.
- (5:23) How each day has gone in my fast.
- (6:50) What is something that you can do to push yourself and help you grow?
“Anything that you’re doing…have support”
“I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me” -Philippians 4:13