- Manifestation is to have something that you desire to be seen in your physical life.
- For every Godly thing that has been created, the enemy has created a counterfeit and we have to use wisdom and discernment when we are being led down a particular path.
- The law of attraction is a new thought philosophy and belief that by focusing on positive or negative thoughts people can bring positive or negative experiences into their life.
- In the beginning of time, God spoke everything into reality such as “Let there be Light.”
- Spending time with God is important in creating a vision board, trying to make everything you put on that vision board line up with what you believe God’s plan is for you.
- When making a vision board, don’t just put things on it such as stacks of money, but also add in what you want to do once you make that money in relation to God’s plan, such as where you would want to give money.
- When we take items like crystals and put them up on a shrine, and believe that they will give us everything we want we are telling God, “I believe the crystals have the power, not you God.”
- When we are writing in a journal, we are speaking into existence what we want, which is what God told us to do. When we are asking for something, we are not suppose to beg God.
- As Christians sometimes we are told that money is bad and money is the root of all evil, but a love of money and a desire to make money is not bad. We do need to ask ourselves if our desire for money is taking us away from God.
- Sometimes it helps us further understand the message of the Bible to read different translations of the same verse.
- When we are going around saying “we are poor” we are speaking that into existence. We need to get into the mind set that “We ARE” what we want to be.
- When we are making decisions we cannot be constantly wondering “well what if..” If we are fully trusting in God we should not making decisions based off of fear.
- We need to be doing our own reading of the Bible and interpreting it, rather than just relying on a pastor to read and interpret it to us once a week.
- When we ask something of God and we feel like it is going to happen, and it doesn’t; that doesn’t mean that we didn’t pray enough, or your faith was weak. It means that God has a different plan and you can’t see it yet.
- Meditation is often disapproved by those in the Christian community, but by using apps that read us scripture we can do “biblical meditation” to help us manifest, while also bringing us closer to God.
- When we are manifesting we need to picture what we want to happen as if we are experiencing it now, thinking of what exactly is going to happen, and how it will feel in that moment.
- We need to make sure that our heart matches God’s will, a prayer could be “God remove from my heart any desire that does not line up with your plan for my life.”
- Our source is the Lord, if we do not have the word of God in our heart, it will be easier for us to be led astray.
- When we are praying for people in power we are praying that God councils them and that God’s will be done, even if we don’t agree with someone or in some cases even like them.
- We need to surround ourselves with all the things that God wants for us, joy, happiness, good thoughts. We need to pay attention to what we are thinking and realize our joy and happiness.
- We all have good and bad thoughts, we all experience happiness and sadness but when we are experiencing these things we need to question them to be able to shift out of pain and suffering into gratitude and understanding.
- Rachel Luna feels that manifesting has brought her so many good things, beating cancer, her husband, her kids, and her name being in Forbes magazine just to name a few.
- (1:30) A little more background information on Rachel Luna.
- (3:30) What is Manifestation?
- (4:10) Using wisdom and discernment when being led down a particular path.
- (5:30) What is the Law of Attraction?
- (5:58) In the beginning, particularly in the book of Genesis God spoke everything into existence.
- (7:15) Spending time with God and asking “what is God’s plan for me?”
- (8:00) Creating a vision board with goals and then knowing what you want to do once you achieve them in relation to God.
- (10:45) Manifesting with items such as salts and crystals and how it relates to God.
- (13:40) What is the difference between writing in your journal, or asking for something out loud using a stone or crystal?
- (16:58) The difference between loving money and turning it into a false idol.
- (18:50) Reading the Bible a little differently, and really understanding the message of scripture.
- (20:05) Speaking things into existence both good and bad.
- (23:40) Taking actions out of fear and letting our minds constantly wonder “what if?”
- (27:30) The only blind following that we should be doing is the word of the Lord, do not be a sheep.
- (28:25) What is happening when we are asking God for things and are not receiving them.
- (32:07) Why meditating is not wrong and how to do biblical meditation.
- (35:02) Envisioning what it will look like and what is going to happen when our dreams are coming true.
- (39:45) God wants us to manifest, God wants us to have the desires of our hearts.
- (41:03) What to think of the temptations we feel when we see people without a belief in God achieving their dreams.
- (43:00) Praying for people in power even if we do not agree with them.
- (45:51) New age people are talking about good vibes and positive thinking, that is biblical.
- (47:30) We need to take captive of every thought, question every thought.
- (51:00) Rachel’s experience with manifesting and what it has brought her.
“God, what do you want for me, and what do you want from me?”
“Your bible should look torn up, from all the underlining, and circling, and notes in the margins.”
“Every single time that I have taken an action because I was afraid, not in spite of my fear, but because of my fear; it has not worked out well.”
“If we say that we trust the Lord, and if we say that we are going to make him the CEO of our business, we need to act accordingly.”
“Our source is the Lord.”
“I question every thought. I ask myself “why are you so mad?”
Connect with Rachel Luna: