- Business is like an ice berg. You only see a tiny bit of what happens- there are so many things entrepreneurs have to do behind the scenes.
- The things that make freebies convert at such a high rate!
- The copy that leads to the freebie.
- Define what’s in it for them- how will it help?
- Use the advanced marketing institute headline analyzer
- Use the work FREE
- Test out your opt in page- long vs short.
- Establish your authority!
- Give your freebie its own domain
- A big part of being an entrepreneur is having a niche. And the importance of having a niche is mainly so you can establish your authority in a space, and have people come to you for that specific problem! Build your authority on your opt in page and your blog by adding in testimonials, and add in publications you’ve been featured in.
- Proof is an add on you can put on your site, that lets other people on your website know when someone else has bought your course, signed up for your challenge. So little notifications will pop up in the corner of your website saying “so and so from ___ just join the challenge!” This might even give people fomo, or incentivize them to join if they see other people doing it right in front of them!
- Your freebie should have its own domain so it’s easy to say, if you’re a guest on a podcast, or sharing it via instagram, so you can share it with ease and people can remember it!
- Make your opt in mobile friendly! Make the opt in above the fold so people can easily enter all their info, and not have to scroll!
- (1:21) What you see on social media vs. entrepreneurs behind the scenes
- (2:02) Why you need an email list!!
- (3:53) The things that make freebies convert at such a high rate!
- (3:20) Why your copy matters- what’s in it for your ideal client?
- (4:01) Use the Advanced Marketing institute headline analyzer
- (4:35) Long opt in page vs. short opt in page, which should you choose?
- (5:04) How to establish your authority.
- (5:32) Using “Proof” and how it’s helped my opt in
- (6:14) Your freebie should have its own domain!
- (6:52) Make your opt in mobile friendly!
“You must have an email list”
“You just need to be a few steps ahead”
Grab my cheat sheet: http://blogwithrachel.com
Advanced Marketing Institute Headline Analyzer