- Elena says she helps her clients nail their sales process, and set up a business they can SCALE!
- Passive income is so important. Elena says it’s a great end goal, but depending where you are, be realistic. If you just started, memberships are not going to be easy. Start where you can and build from there. If you don’t have the numbers yet, memberships aren’t the next step.
- Work backwards. What is exciting for you as an income goal? Take that number and then see how you can get to that number monthly.
- The best option for passive income if you don’t have a huge audience yet is a high ticket option. If you don’t have a huge list for a membership yet, you can sell a few higher ticket things and then use that money to run ads and build up that list.
- Be realistic: can you start that income stream immediately, or is that an income stream that will come later?
- Elena says that a great next step after a high ticket offer, is a group coaching high ticket. You’re creating a group that takes a little off your plate and this step allows you to test your methodology. If people are following your steps, are they getting results? This validates your methodology. If it works, record this and sell it as an online course!
- Your program promise is so important.
- Know who you’re speaking to. Your ideal client doesn’t have to be difficult. Elena says to look at it backwards. What does your course deliver, then ask what scenario your future client needs in order for that course to be applicable to her?
- How can you package up your offer? What is the dream outcome and how likely you are to achieve it! Plastic surgery is expensive because it’s guaranteed results. The bottom of the value equation is action and sacrifice.
- “Look at your offer through the lens of those 4 things: desired outcome, how likely it is to achieve that outcome, effort and sacrifice, and the time delay before getting it.”
- Elena says there are so many ways to drive traffic to your products. Social media, and content creation, but being strategic about it. How to make sure everything you put out brings them in. Elena says using other people’s platforms (podcasts, speaking at summits and events, social media takeovers) is a great way to use other platforms and get in front of other audiences is super powerful.
- Elena says she’s using survey funnels recently and that really works for her! But be careful. Don’t waste your life savings on ads that don’t work.
- Elena talks about how if you want instant results, Ads won’t do it for you. She says if you want instant results, go to your current audience.
- DO THIS TODAY: Email some of your best clients with the new course or product you’re coming out with, and tell them the outcome that your product will provide, and ask if there is anyone they know who will benefit from it. Referrals are so powerful.
- Be bold and ask for what you want. Most of the time we’re afraid to ask for what we need, but don’t let those voices in your head keep you from doing something.
- Don’t think from a place of lack! You ARE powerful. Think from that place of power. Live in that state, because identity is so important.
- (1:50) A little more about Elena, and her background.
- (4:02) Passive income–steps to stop trading time for money.
- (6:57) The best option for passive income if you don’t have a huge audience yet.
- (8:10) What to do after high ticket offers?
- (9:30) The power of online courses.
- (10:05) Your methodology validation is so important.
- (11:35) Where is your client right now?
- (15:20) How to come up with an easy yes, no brainer offer.
- (17:01) Amazon business model.
- (17:44) How to drive traffic to your offer.
- (20:10) Why you need to test your funnels.
- (21:08) You need patience to have successful ads.
- (22:02) The biggest takeaway from today!
- (23:18) ASK for what you want!
- (24:53) What does it mean to Elena to make an impact?
- (25:04) One of the best books Elena’s read.
- (28:30) Where to connect with Elena Daccus.
“It’s all in the numbers.”
“You can’t impact that many people if you’re still working one on one.”
“Look at your offer through the lens of those 4 things: desired outcome, how likely it is to achieve that outcome, effort and sacrifice, and the time delay before getting it.”
“Funnels: It’s all in the testing!”
“Ads are putting fuel to the fire.”
“If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”
Connect with Elena Daccus:
Podcast: Bossy Heels
Books mentioned in the episode: