Episode 2 Show Notes
In this episode, I’m answering your #AskRachel questions! I’ll be covering everything from my secret about creating killer content and building your brand via Pinterest, to organization and increasing subscribers. Lets dive in!
Takeaways From This Episode You Won’t Want to Miss:
- When it comes to creating content, I’m always asking my audience what they want to see from me: questions they have, blog ideas, etc. I’ll post them all into a Trello card, and go back to it on my content creation days. This way I don’t forget any ideas I’ve had throughout the week, or content my audience has asked for.
- I always repurpose my content. Every blog post I write turns into a live stream, YouTube video, Facebook post, or quotes for Pinterest. It’s super important to use your blog posts and redesign it for as many platforms as you can.
- When taking photos- be the image of your brand. Think about how you want people to feel when they see your brand…that’s what you should have with you in your photoshoot.
- Create content that performs best for your brand. Make it eye-catching for YOUR targeted audience. It has to be helpful to them.
- Do your keyword research on Pinterest, and that will help you to be found.
- Create an opt-in form on your blog or website with a good call to action. This will help you gain their name and email so you can stay in touch, and hopefully, sell them your course or product through your new contact with them.
- Add value. Know who your ideal client is, and be a resource for them. Respond to everyone, and make it about community.
Highlights From This Episode:
- How do I repurpose content on different platforms? (1:32)
- Do professional pictures help your following? (4:40)
- What is the best strategy for creating clickable content on Pinterest so your pins are actually seen? (6:00)
- How to create lasting customers from a single Pinterest post. (9:30)
- What are some practical things to implement every day to grow your brand? (13:38)
- Recommendations to increase the list of subscribers? (15:09)
- Pinterest scheduling apps I use. (19:32)
- How to get followers on my business Pinterest profile. (21:29)
- How long did it take to gain traction on Pinterest? How many sales funnel tests and changes did it take to find the perfect method? (22:44)
- Why putting your phone down has been such a big game changer in terms of productivity. (27:25)
“Think about how you want people to feel when they see your brand…thats what you should have with you in your photoshoot.”
“Notice what pins grabs your attention…what makes you stop your scroll?”
“Do your keyword research! That will help you dominate your niche on Pinterest”
“Come with the intention of how can I help more people.”
“You need to take care of yourself to take care of other people.”
Here’s a list of resources mentioned in this podcast:
BoardBooster (another Pinterest scheduling app)
Thanks so much for Listening! Comment below with your #1 takeaway!
To help out our show I would love it if you subscribed and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help the show and I read every single one!
“Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.” Tony Robbins