Episode 19 Show Notes
*This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link on this blog. I would never recommend a product I don’t use or love myself!
Today I’m getting vulnerable. I’m sharing with you how exactly I earned 49,000 in 5 days with my online course. If it helps you, I’m more than happy to do it. I’m going to be getting down to the nitty gritty.
- Get scrappy! Even if you don’t have an add budget, you know people
- Even if only one person buys your course, treat it no different. Give 100% for them.
- When I did a launch, I was also making money from other sources. Try not to go into debt in your launch.
- My first two launches were a learning experience
- My thought process- Typical cost per lead is between 3-6$. So I knew if I spent 10,000 on adds I could get about 2,000 registered for the challenge. I knew I converted at 5.5% last time.
- I hired a Facebook add strategist. It sounds dumb but it helped like you wouldn’t believe.
- I got 1800 people in the challenge. By day 2, people were telling me they didn’t know what i’d be selling day 5 but I
- Be flexible. Some people told me they couldnt afford it, so I altered the price for a few people so they could do it. I believe in my course. I know it would help people, so I wanted to make it accessible.
- Think BIGGER! Theres so much potential in the online space. I never thought I could hit this mark, but I did it.
- Make sure you’re investing in yourself. It’s SO worth it.
- (2:00) What happened the first time I launched this online course?
- (4:20) My second launch- what changed, and how did I up my game?
- (6:25) What are typical conversion rates for a launch?
- (6:55) My third launch? I did the math and knew what it could be.
- (7:10) My thought process, and math breakdown for what I though this challenge could be.
- (9:00) How I interacted with my clients, and reached out via Facebook. It DOES make a difference.
- (10:20) How did my latest online course do? What did my conversion end up being?
- (10:32) Lessons learned from launching my challenge.
“One person can bring you more people”
“Don’t be afraid to give away content for free. It’s how you can build trust and a relationship with your clients.”
“Theres no good time to launch, just do it.”
“I still work hard, but I’m able to work smarter and still have a life.”
“Every stage I was at in my business, I invested in it, and I grew.”
Thanks so much for Listening! Comment below with your #1 takeaway!
To help out our show I would love it if you subscribed and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help the show and I read every single one!
Listen to Episode 16:How to Protect Yourself as an Entrepreneur
Listen to Episode 017: How This New Mom Went From Idea to Business In Less Than Two Months (Kerri Grace)
Listen to Episode 018: How You Can Use Pinterest to Create Passive Income
Ready to take your biz to the next level? Get free instant access to my online vault of videos, worksheets, and more for female entrepreneurs!