Episode 19 Show Notes
Today I’m getting vulnerable. I’m sharing with you how exactly I earned 49,000 in 5 days with my online course. If it helps you, I’m more than happy to do it. I’m going to be getting down to the nitty gritty.
- Get scrappy! Even if you don’t have an add budget, you know people
- Even if only one person buys your course, treat it no different. Give 100% for them.
- When I did a launch, I was also making money from other sources. Try not to go into debt in your launch.
- My first two launches were a learning experience
- My thought process- Typical cost per lead is between 3-6$. So I knew if I spent 10,000 on adds I could get about 2,000 registered for the challenge. I knew I converted at 5.5% last time.
- I hired a Facebook add strategist. It sounds dumb but it helped like you wouldn’t believe.
- I got 1800 people in the challenge. By day 2, people were telling me they didn’t know what i’d be selling day 5 but I
- Be flexible. Some people told me they couldnt afford it, so I altered the price for a few people so they could do it. I believe in my course. I know it would help people, so I wanted to make it accessible.
- Think BIGGER! Theres so much potential in the online space. I never thought I could hit this mark, but I did it.
- Make sure you’re investing in yourself. It’s SO worth it.
- (2:00) What happened the first time I launched this online course?
- (4:20) My second launch- what changed, and how did I up my game?
- (6:25) What are typical conversion rates for a launch?
- (6:55) My third launch? I did the math and knew what it could be.
- (7:10) My thought process, and math breakdown for what I though this challenge could be.
- (9:00) How I interacted with my clients, and reached out via Facebook. It DOES make a difference.
- (10:20) How did my latest online course do? What did my conversion end up being?
- (10:32) Lessons learned from launching my challenge.
“One person can bring you more people”
“Don’t be afraid to give away content for free. It’s how you can build trust and a relationship with your clients.”
“Theres no good time to launch, just do it.”
“I still work hard, but I’m able to work smarter and still have a life.”
“Every stage I was at in my business, I invested in it, and I grew.”
Thanks so much for Listening! Comment below with your #1 takeaway!
To help out our show I would love it if you subscribed and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help the show and I read every single one!
Listen to Episode 16:How to Protect Yourself as an Entrepreneur
Listen to Episode 017: How This New Mom Went From Idea to Business In Less Than Two Months (Kerri Grace)
Listen to Episode 018: How You Can Use Pinterest to Create Passive Income