How To Grow An Audience in 2020: Episode 245
#1: Consistent Content
- Content is king! Create some form of consistent content is non-negotiable.
- Minimum once a week you are putting out consistent content on different platforms!
- You have to show up whether you feel like it or not.
#2: Get In Front Of Other People’s Audiences
- Think aboutt who your target market is
- Find out where they’re hanging out
- What facebook groups/podcasts/ etc are they into? Can you get on these?
- Find people in your space with around 10,000-50,000 followers, and try to get in front of their audience!
- You might pay for these and that’s okay!
- You have to pose the question of what you can do for them!
#3: Pay For Facebook & Instagram Ads
- Facebook and Instagram still can add a ton of value to scaling your business
- It’s an investment, but if you can figure out how to do the right kind of ads, it is SO worth it and your ROI is amazing.
#4: Learning Search Engine Platforms
- Be sure to join the She’s Making An Impact Facebook Group livestream, Tuesday November 3rd at 12pm EST!
#5: Be YOURSELF and Add Value
- Don’t try to act how you think you should, just be yourself!
- People will want to work with you because of who you are.
- If you are your authentic self, you will attract like minded people.
- Think of how you can add value- use your knowledge to serve your audience.
- (0:50) Content creation tips
- (1:28) Ways to get in front of your ideal clients
- (2:20) Who’s audience you should start getting in front of
- (3:15) Why you should still pay for ads on Instagram and Facebook
- (4:32) Learning search engine platforms is such a key way to grow!
- (5:22) There’s power in being yourself.
- (6:40) If you show up and add value, your audience will grow.
“Create some form of consistent content is non-negotiable”
“The more content you create the faster you’re going to grow your audience”
“Go for no”