Do you use Trello for your business? If not, you’re missing out!! I use Trello to help me stay organized and productive in my business, but also to keep my personal life organized as well.
In this post, I’ll show you how to use Trello for business. Be sure to watch the video tutorial too =)
New here? Welcome!! I also have the following blogs to help you crush your Pinterest marketing strategy:
- The Secret to Using Keywords on Pinterest
- Pinterest Marketing Strategy: My Top Pinterest Hacks that Increased my Monthly Reach to 700,000 per Month
- The Ultimate Guide to Repurposing Content on Pinterest
- How to Share Instagram Pictures and Facebook Videos on Pinterest to Explode your Traffic on Social Media
- Pinterest Marketing Strategy: Tailwind Tribes
- The Ultimate Guide to Pinterest
- 6 Reasons Why You Should Use Pinterest for your Business (and How to Get Started)
- How to Create Pinterest Images that Convert: 4 Tips to Create Great Graphics for Pinterest (with Before/After Examples!)
- 5 Rookie Pinterest Marketing Mistakes
And of course, you should def register for my free masterclass where I’ll share my top secret strategies to getting new leads and sales on autopilot with Pinterest!
How to Use Trello Step 1: Create a New Board
First, create your board. You’ll see at the bottom of my screenshot where it says, ‘create new board’. Click that button to get started.
How to Use Trello Step 2: Create a New List
After you name your board, you can create your first list. Name your list.
How to Use Trello Step 3: Create a New Card within the List
Within each list, you can create a card. Create your first card.
How to Use Trello Step 4: Edit Your Card
If you want to create a to-do list within the card, hit the checklist button on the right to create a new checklist, then add the items you want to accomplish.
Within that card, you can add a new team member, set a due date, etc.
Be sure to watch the video for a more detailed Trello tutorial.
Have you used Trello yet? Are you going to start?
Ready to take your biz to the next level? Get free instant access to my online vault of videos, worksheets, and more for female entrepreneurs!
Entrepreneur, Author, Pinterest Strategist
“Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.” Tony Robbins