- You can use Pinterest for ANY industry! Network marketing, online courses, physical products, coaching, Etsy shop. The answer is yes.
- We’ve had over 2,000 students go through Pin with Purpose, so many different industries, and have so many success stories.
- Pinterest is the top of the funnel for bringing new leads into your business.
- Tony Robbins says that on average it takes 18 touches for people to actually become a client of ours. 18. So no…people aren’t going to click your pin and be ready to buy from you. This is why I say Pinterest is the top of the funnel.
- Your funnel:
- Use Pinterest as the top of funnel
- Then bring them to your blog content
- Drive the pins to this content
- Then have a place for people to get onto your email list.
- Use your email list to sell your products and services.
- If you’re trying to sell directly from your Pins, reconsider. Getting that email and growing your list is so powerful.
- Can you make money on Pinterest? YES!! It looks a little different than just having the pin lead to a sales page. It takes warming your potential clients, adding value to them, and getting their email to keep in touch. That way when you do go to sell, they already know like and trust you.
- Make sure to sign up ill talk about mistakes you’re probably making on Pinterest, my 5 step framework to doubling your leads and sales in the next 30 days, and then I do a Q&A! Sign up here: http://freepinclass.com/live
- (2:11) What industries can you use Pinterest for?
- (3:34) Don’t use Pinterest to send people directly to your sales page.
- (4:02) Where you should be sending people from Pinterest?
- (5:29) Why growing your email list is the BEST way to make money.
- (6:45) The importance of adding value from your content.
- (7:30) Where to sign up for my live training on Pinterest!!
“It takes on average 18 touches for them to actually become a client.”
“Pinterest is cold traffic”
“From our email list is when we market our products and our services”
Join me for my Free LIVE Training on Pinterest:
Sign up here: http://freepinclass.com/live