#1 Rinse and Repeat (01:53)
- So often we get shiny object syndrome and jump to that next thing.
- If you do a webinar or launch and don’t get the results you want, don’t throw that idea away completely!
- Our Pinterest funnel, Pin with Purpose has earned over $1M…I’ve had well over 2,000 students go through it. However, the first time I launched it I had 7 people sign up. One was my best friend.
- But I didn’t jump ship and call it a failure. I’ve focused on this funnel and keep rinsing and repeating it, and it has gone on to earn 7 figures.
“Don’t even think about creating a second funnel until you have a million dollar funnel” -Russel Brunson
#2 Start before you’re ready (03:45)
- You’ll never feel 100% ready. But you’ve gotta start before you’re ready.
- As an entrepreneur you have to jump out of the airplane. Start.
- When I launched, things were not perfect, I didn’t feel ready, but in order to actually make money, you have to take action.
- Your audience will give you grace if something goes wrong, there’s a typo, there’s a tech issue. And if they don’t, they probably aren’t the kind of clients you want anyway!
- So start before you’re ready and don’t let perfection keep you from launching!
“An entrepreneur is someone who jumps off a cliff and builds a plane on the way down.” – Ried Hoffman
#3 Help people get results, and get really good testimonials. (05:03)
- Your number one focus should be to help people.
- If people see a transformation from what you’re selling them, they will be able to write testimonials for you sharing just how much your product, course, webinar, whatever it is changed their life.
- Once you get testimonials, the product will sell itself!
#4 Continue to tweak and make it better (06:17)
- The small incremental changes make a difference.
- Continue to make it better. Do, as Tony Robbins says, the 2 millimeter shift. It’s the same offer, you don’t have to make things crazy different, you just make it a little better every time.
- Find your zone of genius, create your offer around that, and go all in.
“And you get to that next level but most people don’t know is…The next level is just two millimeters above and it’s called outstanding, ladies and gentlemen, outstanding.” -Tony Robbins
#5 Scale your offer (07:10)
- Scale your offer and think about how you an get more eyeballs onto the thing you created!
- Is this through affiliates? We pay our affiliates 50% commission but it’s going to an audience we wouldn’t otherwise have.
- Is it Facebook Ads? We spend a lot on Facebook Ads, but end up reaching new people and keep making more money from it.
- If you know your offer is converting, spending Ads is the next move. It’s an investment, but if you know your numbers (which is SO important) and you know it’s converting, can you spend even more to help and reach more people? Don;t be afraid to scale!
#6 Add upsells and downsells, and test the price point (09:09)
- I love click funnels because they make it really easy to do a one click upsell or a OTO (one time offer) and downsell pages all in one spot.
- When you use click funnels you can add an upsell and increase your average cart value.
- Example: our average cart value used t be $297 because we didn’t have any major upsells. Now it’s increased. We upped the price point, and added upsells! Meaning they can add other programs to their carts, add one time offers, so they’re getting a deal on your other programs, and upping that average cart value!
Click here to get my 14 day Clickfunnels free trial: https://rachelngom.com/clickfunnels
Text me: Text IMPACT to (815)357-4020