How to MASTER Sales Funnels with Reelika Schulte
- Reelika talks about how when she was growing up, everything belonged to the government. Entrepreneurship wasn’t really a popular option. She watched her parents start up a company and she saw how they worked on their own terms, and that it was a different mindset, different view of the world, and she knew that life was for her.
- She became an entrepreneur because her cubical job was making her feel so stuck. She knew that wasn’t her dream, so she acted on that feeling, and turned to entrepreneurship.
- If you’re looking to sell at a high price point, Reelika says to get people on the phone with you. You want to be able to answer those questions. If you’re selling a course, you can totally sell online.
- A landing page is so important. If you’re trying to drive traffic, you want to be sure people are coming to a place where everything is super straightforward. Reelika stresses how important a successful landing page is.
- “It’s okay to give away some really awesome content” You have to give away some key info so people have that ah-ha moment and then people will see you as an expert, and someone who can benefit from you. Don’t be afraid to give away too much!!
- There is so much power in saying NO. You can’t say yes and commit to everything. You need to be able to say no to things that don’t suit you.
- Client calls need to be a addressed like talking to a friend. It’s a conversation, but you shouldn’t be doing all the talking. Ask questions.
- You have to make people remember you. You can’t email once a month! Make people remember you.
- When you start booking calls, automate procedures. Ask questions ahead of time! This will really help people to show up. You can then decide if people are ready. If people feel like you know them, they will show up to their call. (GOLDEN TIP!)
- (2:18) A little more about Reelika.
- (3:12) How she grew to have an entrepreneurial mindset based on her childhood?
- (5:05) How did Reelika get started on the path of the business she’s in now?
- (8:25) What is an evergreen business model? How do you implement it into your business?
- (10:48) Where does Reelika get her traffic?
- (12:34) The breakdown of Reelika’s business model.
- (14:41) Metrics!! How Reelika breaks everything down.
- (14:59) Landing page: why it’s so important.
- (16:14) Where do most people get stuck in this process?
- (18:02) Why giving away key information is a good thing, not something to be worried about.
- (19:55) Why it’s important to say NO.
- (21:48) Mistakes that Reelika has noticed on client calls.
- (23:01) What questions should you ask on client calls? Remember- you shouldn’t be doing all the talking.
- (23:50) Why your email list is your biggest asset.
- (26:30) GOLDEN TIP!! How to get people to show up for their scheduled calls!
- (29:40) Market research. Use your words in your marketing message. If you use your ideal clients words, people will get clarity.
- (30:27) Reelika’s favorite book.
- (31:48) What does it mean to Reelika to make an impact?
- (32:45) What’s next for Reelika?
“At the end of the day, I realized that time is the biggest asset that you can have in life”
“I didn’t want to miss out on my son’s life, or my life”
“It’s okay to give away some really awesome content”
“Really have the strong mindset that it’s okay to say no”
“Talk less, listen more”
“These are your people that came to you for a reason.”
Other social media platforms (where she hangs out the most):
Watch Full Interview:
Thanks so much for Listening! Comment below with your #1 takeaway!
To help out our show I would love it if you subscribed and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help the show and I read every single one!
Listen to Episode 41 (First Steps on Starting a Business, and How to Take it to the Next Level with Helen Munshi)
Listen to Episode 42 (How To Get In Front of MORE People and Build An Influential Online Brand with Erika Ashley)
Listen to Episode 43 (Talking Money Mindset with Intuitive Business Coach Emily Aarons)
Listen to Episode 44 (Uncovering the Next Evolution of Your Brand Message with Adria Decorte)