- Go to for communication
- Simple walkie-talkie style app
- Allows you to play peoples messages at 2x speed and have quick convos that take back and forth emails off our plates.
- Project management tool
- Allows you to create boards of tasks for projects, and assign people to them/ check them off once completed.
- The program we use for people to schedule appointments.
- Once something is scheduled it automatically shows up on your Google Calendar.
Google Calendar (2:05)
- What I use for scheduling.
- I put in events, reminders, launches, etc.
- My favorite platform for hosting webinars, meetings, etc.
- Allows for that face to face connection, and feedback.
- Allows you to create automations.
- Zaps = automations.
- Ex. Every time I post on Instagram, a pin for Pinterest is scheduled
- Such a great tool for automation processes, and getting rid of busywork.
- What we use for all of our funnels.
- Really easy to make funnels
- Allows you to have 1 time offer pages, and 1 click upsells.
- What we use for blogging.
- Better for SEO
- So many customization and plugin options.
With this link, you’ll get a 14-day free trial. Start your free trial here.
- What we use for our courses.
- Great platform, I started with Thinkific.
Active Campaign (5:10)
With this link, you’ll get a 14 day free trial. Start your free trial here.
- What we use for our email marketing.
- Allows you to create pipelines with potential people that want to work with us.
- What we use for contracts.
- Used for the Pinterest management side of our business.