There are about a MILLION tools you can use to run your business.
What is actually necessary? What’s a waste of money?
Here are the things we use on our team.
New Here? I also have the following blogs to help you help you see results in your business:
- 10 Common Habits of Highly Successful People
- Successful Morning Routine for Entrepreneurs
- 5 Essential Entrepreneurial Mindset Shifts to Help You Reach 6 Figures and Beyond
And of course, you should def register for my free masterclass where I’ll share my top secret strategies to getting new sales and leads on autopilot with Pinterest.
Watch Full Episode:
- Go to for communication
- Simple walkie-talkie style app
- Allows you to play peoples messages at 2x speed and have quick convos that take back and forth emails off our plates.
- Project management tool
- Allows you to create boards of tasks for projects, and assign people to them/ check them off once completed.
- The program we use for people to schedule appointments.
- Once something is scheduled it automatically shows up on your Google Calendar.
Google Calendar (2:05)
- What I use for scheduling.
- I put in events, reminders, launches, etc.
- My favorite platform for hosting webinars, meetings, etc.
- Allows for that face to face connection, and feedback.
- Allows you to create automations.
- Zaps = automations.
- Ex. Every time I post on Instagram, a pin for Pinterest is scheduled
- Such a great tool for automation processes, and getting rid of busywork.
- What we use for all of our funnels.
- Really easy to make funnels
- Allows you to have 1 time offer pages, and 1 click upsells.
- What we use for blogging.
- Better for SEO
- So many customization and plugin options.
With this link, you’ll get a 30-day free trial. Start your free trial here.
- What we use for our courses.
- LOVE it. Super easy to use.
Active Campaign (5:10)
With this link, you’ll get a 14 day free trial. Start your free trial here.
- What we use for our email marketing.
- Allows you to create pipelines with potential people that want to work with us.
- What we use for contracts.
- Used for the Pinterest management side of our business.