Today I want to teach you how to start your day off RIGHT!
Morning routines are so key when it comes to having a successful day! Either my kid wakes me up by peeling my eyes open and the day starts, OR I wake up intentionally a bit earlier, get my prayer and personal development done BEFORE he wakes up. Even if it’s just 30 minutes, it makes such a big difference!
New here? Welcome! I’m Rachel and I’m here to help you get more leads and sales through Pinterest, blogging, and online courses.
I also have the following blogs to help you crush your Pinterest marketing strategy:
- The Secret to Using Keywords on Pinterest
- Pinterest Marketing Strategy: My Top Pinterest Hacks that Increased my Monthly Reach to 700,000 per Month
- The Ultimate Guide to Repurposing Content on Pinterest
- How to Share Instagram Pictures and Facebook Videos on Pinterest to Explode your Traffic on Social Media
- Pinterest Marketing Strategy: Tailwind Tribes
- The Ultimate Guide to Pinterest
- 6 Reasons Why You Should Use Pinterest for your Business (and How to Get Started)
- How to Create Pinterest Images that Convert: 4 Tips to Create Great Graphics for Pinterest (with Before/After Examples!)
- Exactly How I Earned $49,000 in 5 Days with my Online Course Launch
- 7 Essential Reasons Why You Need a Website (Even if Facebook is Free)
Wondering how to get started here?
Step one: register for my free masterclass where I’ll share my top secret strategies to getting new leads and sales on autopilot with Pinterest!
Step two: Take those skills and apply them to your business
Step three: Start seeing new leads come in =)
My morning routine starts the night before. I go through my day planner and decide what needs to happen the next day. That way, I’m not scrambling to tackle whatever, I have a plan in place and get it done.
I put my planner, my bible, the book I’m currently reading out by my morning chair =) and I also get my coffee cup and water cup ready.
I usually wake up at 5 and start by first drinking my water, then make my coffee as I drink MORE water. You’re so dehydrated when you wake up so your body needs water stat!
Then, I head on over to my morning chair and start reading while I drink my coffee. Side note: I never NEED coffee, I just like it =)
After reading about 10 min, I do my prayer/meditation. If you’re new to meditating, download the apps Calm or Headspace, they’re great!
I take notes on anything that sticks out to me during my reading and prayer time, share something on social media that I learned to encourage someone, then work out! I already have my workout up on my computer and it’s ready for me.
I am not perfect with my routine, but I do this 80-90% of the time, and notice the times I don’t I don’t have as much patience and I’m not in as good of a mood! I crave my morning routine! How about you? Do you have a routine? Will you start one?
“Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.” Tony Robbins