Today I want to teach you how to start your day off RIGHT!
Morning routines are so key when it comes to having a successful day! Either my kid wakes me up by peeling my eyes open and the day starts, OR I wake up intentionally a bit earlier, get my prayer and personal development done BEFORE he wakes up. Even if it’s just 30 minutes, it makes such a big difference!
New here? Welcome! I’m Rachel and I’m here to help you get more leads and sales through Pinterest, blogging, and online courses.
I also have the following blogs to help you crush your Pinterest marketing strategy:
- The Secret to Using Keywords on Pinterest
- Pinterest Marketing Strategy: My Top Pinterest Hacks that Increased my Monthly Reach to 700,000 per Month
- The Ultimate Guide to Repurposing Content on Pinterest
- How to Share Instagram Pictures and Facebook Videos on Pinterest to Explode your Traffic on Social Media
- Pinterest Marketing Strategy: Tailwind Tribes
- The Ultimate Guide to Pinterest
- 6 Reasons Why You Should Use Pinterest for your Business (and How to Get Started)
- How to Create Pinterest Images that Convert: 4 Tips to Create Great Graphics for Pinterest (with Before/After Examples!)
- Exactly How I Earned $49,000 in 5 Days with my Online Course Launch
- 7 Essential Reasons Why You Need a Website (Even if Facebook is Free)
Wondering how to get started here?
Step one: register for my free masterclass where I’ll share my top secret strategies to getting new leads and sales on autopilot with Pinterest!
Step two: Take those skills and apply them to your business
Step three: Start seeing new leads come in =)
My morning routine starts the night before. I go through my day planner and decide what needs to happen the next day. That way, I’m not scrambling to tackle whatever, I have a plan in place and get it done.
I put my planner, my bible, the book I’m currently reading out by my morning chair =) and I also get my coffee cup and water cup ready.
I usually wake up at 5 and start by first drinking my water, then make my coffee as I drink MORE water. You’re so dehydrated when you wake up so your body needs water stat!
Then, I head on over to my morning chair and start reading while I drink my coffee. Side note: I never NEED coffee, I just like it =)
After reading about 10 min, I do my prayer/meditation. If you’re new to meditating, download the apps Calm or Headspace, they’re great!
I take notes on anything that sticks out to me during my reading and prayer time, share something on social media that I learned to encourage someone, then work out! I already have my workout up on my computer and it’s ready for me.
I am not perfect with my routine, but I do this 80-90% of the time, and notice the times I don’t I don’t have as much patience and I’m not in as good of a mood! I crave my morning routine! How about you? Do you have a routine? Will you start one?
“Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.” Tony Robbins
PS. Be sure to join my free online community for female entrepreneurs! Join here.