*This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link on this blog. I would never recommend a product I don’t use or love myself!
- Taylor talks about how believing you can do something can set you apart from other entrepreneurs.
- Limiting beliefs lie in our subconscious mind.
- Money mindset: So many people associate money with greed. People don’t think they are worth making money…this is such a huge disconnect. What you need to do is set a foundation to break that block. The income you want needs to be aligned with what you want.
- Realize that things aren’t just coincidences. Things happening around you in the universe are happening for a reason. Don’t discount them for a coincidence.
- Life is happening FOR you, not TO you.
- To overcome confidence issues, you need to sit with yourself. Take time and breathe, and think through it. Focus on one issue at a time, and sit with it. Prayer, meditation, whatever you call it. Make time for yourself.
- Write down your perfect day! You will be so surprised what can happen if you think bigger, and hold onto those specific desires you have for your life.
- Taylor talks about how it is so important to get out of your own way. People will have expectations of you. But you have to follow your gut, and take risks to create the life you want to live.
- (1:26) A little more about Taylor.
- (2:03) The Law of Attraction, and how this ties into Taylor’s lessons.
- (2:29) Why does Taylor thing entrepreneurs need to focus on mindset?
- (3:02) Conscious mind vs. Subconscious mind
- (3:48) How can you unlock your deep limiting beliefs?
- (4:38) An example of a limiting belief Taylor sees often, and how to overcome it.
- (6:27) Example of manifestation.
- (11:30) How society plays a role in limiting beliefs.
- (12:32) Taylor’s tips for people struggling with self doubt and confidence issues.
- (15:26) Mediation apps Taylor recommends.
- (16:02) The power of your perfect day.
- (18:21) Taylors entrepreneurial journey. How did she get into mindset coaching?
- (24:50) Moving forward is key. Keep moving forward.
- (25:40) Taylor’s goals for 2019.
- (27:21) The power of getting out of your own way.
- (28:50) Surrounding yourself with people who understand your goals, and being an entrepreneur.
- (30:49) What does it mean to Taylor to make an impact?
- (31:21) Where to connect with Taylor!
“If you pivot and change your beliefs, what can your life look like?”
“Life is happening for you, not to you”
“Focus on the stillness”
“If you don’t have 10 minutes for yourself, you don’t have a life” -Tony Robbins
“Everyone has 10 minutes”
“We are faith filled, big thinking risk takers. We will never insult God with small thinking or safe living. We want to seek God for the impossible, believe God for the miracles, dream that God would do exceedingly and abundantly more in our lives for his glory, that generations would know who He is. We will be faith filled with all that we do.”
“I remember the days I prayed for what I have now”
“START. Do those crazy things and take action!”
Connect with Taylor:
Mindset Freebie: taylorslango.com/simple
Mediation apps Taylor recommends:
Videos talked about in this episode:
Watch Full Interview:
Thanks so much for Listening! Comment below with your #1 takeaway!
To help out our show I would love it if you subscribed and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help the show and I read every single one!
Listen to Episode 41 (First Steps on Starting a Business, and How to Take it to the Next Level with Helen Munshi)
Listen to Episode 42 (How To Get In Front of MORE People and Build An Influential Online Brand with Erika Ashley)
Listen to Episode 43 (Talking Money Mindset with Intuitive Business Coach Emily Aarons)
Listen to Episode 44 (Uncovering the Next Evolution of Your Brand Message with Adria Decorte)