- The first thing you need to do is create your vision. I wrote down how I wanted my perfect day to look. And yes, this includes working, because I love my job! But it’s not working all day long. So this is a great first step for you if you’re feeling burnt out- write down how your perfect day looks. Visualize yourself living it.
- Whats your big goal? What’s your big goal for the year, for the quarter, for the month, and then how can you break that down into goals for each week/ day! If you line out what your big goals are, and break it down into tasks, you can actually create a plan of action to achieve them!
- Speaking of staying organized and writing down your goals, one thing I recommend for ALL entrepreneurs no matter how far along you are, is a planner. I use my planner the night before, planning out the day ahead. Some planners I love and recommend if you need a good one:
- The Smart Life Push Journal
- Michael Hyattt’s Journal
- Brendan Bershard’s planner
- Power hours are sooooo important. I will set a timer for an hour, turn off my notifications, have no other tabs open, play Brain FM (focus music and frequencies). My distractions (facebook, email, instagram) are all gone, I set that timer, and an hour goes by and I get SO much done!!
- Google calendar is the key to time freedom. I use google calendar and put in my workouts, my family time, vacations, work time etc. If it’s in your schedule, it’s more likely to happen.
- If you build a team too support you, it’s the ultimate step to time freedom. I can vacation without checking my email, and not worry about doing every little task in the business. I have built a team of great people, who I love, who I trust, and who have been with the business for years. You don’t have to do it all. You can’t do it all. You have to give up some of then reigns and let other people have your back. It’s such an important step in time freedom.
- When it comes to your business, what do you want it to look like? How can you have multiple income streams? How can you create passive income? This was so important to me- to have income from affiliates, webinars, programs that are all evergreen. Income streams where I am not trading time for money. Set yourself up to have income coming from a bunch of different outlets, and you will see your time start to free up, and your bank account continue to grow.
- High energy is the key to showing up. Take care of yourself: eat healthy, work out, sleep and give your body the rest it needs- take care of your body. I do this so I can show up at my best.
- It’s okay to ask for help. You don’t have to do it all. Ask your hubby, pay a babysitter fora few hours. Don’t be a hero, ask for help. Ask for the help you need so you can get the things you need to get done, done.
- (2:16) How I went from adrenal fatigue, 30 lbs overweight and burnt out, to having a business full of freedom!
- (3:30) Get crystal clear of what your vision is!
- (4:01) Create goals- your yearly goal, quarterly goal, monthly goal, and weekly goals!
- (4:50) Planners I recommend!
- (5:48) Do power hours!
- (7:19) Use google calendar!
- (8:13) Let’s talk about having a team!
- (9:38) Introducing some of my team.
- (11:18) Creating passive income streams
- (13:13) Keep that energy high!!
- (13:50) The power of taking care of yourself.
- (15:03) Optimizing your sleep!!
- (15:48) There’s so much power in asking for help.
“I’m not a slave to my business.”
“You can get as much done in an hour, if it’s later focused, as you can in an entire day.”
“The team gives you real freedom”
“Don’t be a hero, ask for help.”
Books Mentioned in this Episode: