Things You DON'T NEED:
1. A Fancy Website
- The first website we launched with, I designed by myself in a week.
- When I launched, we did $430,000 in the first year with that website I did by myself!
- It wasn’t until about year 2 the tI invested in making it fancier.
- You just need it to do the job! It doesn’t have to be perfect or fancy.
- If this is keeping you from launching your business, you need to stop.
- You don’t need a fancy website to do well in your business
2. Business Cards
- When I go to events, I don’t hand out business cards. I give people my facebook. This way you can actually connect!
- It’s so much more practical. To actually connect with the person you’re networking with, instead of exchanging little pieces of paper that could potentially get lost!
3. Expert Credentials
- Most things you want to do online, you don’t need that certificate or degree.
- Don’t put your business off because of this credential.
- Your results that you’ll get for your clients will speak way more than that certificate.
4. Paid Ads
- You don’t need to have paid ads immediately.
- Theres so many free traffic strategies that can help you see results for free. Then when you start to see those results, you can take that money and then reinvest them into paid ads.
5. To Be the #1 Expert
- You don’t need to be the top expert at something.
- Theres always going to be someone better than you, or more successful than you.
- No one’s doing things the exact same way as you!
- You don’t have to be the worlds best, just a few steps ahead of your ideal person.