I went from being surrounded by poverty, kids who didn’t have shoes on their feet, who couldn’t afford to go to school, who lived without running water, to the ultimate day of consumerism in America.
I just wanted to hide in my room and cry.
And I wished that everyone who was fighting over a ‘discounted’ item that would eventually end up in the trash could just see the level of poverty that I saw.
If you’re going shopping, remember to be kind 🙏🏼 and if you’re open to it, buy your gifts fair trade (ten thousand villages or Sseko are awesome) or consider donating to charity in honor of your loved ones (compassion international or world vision are my faves).
Hope you have a great thanksgiving ❤️
PS. Let’s talk about how we can make an impact together AND how I can help you grow your business.
When you donate to my friend Stu McLaren’s nonprofit Village Impact, together we can help underprivileged children in Kenya and I will help you grow your business in return.
By donating, you will receive a FREE ticket to my 3 Day Impact Blogging Academy Training worth $2000.
In this FREE training you’ll learn:
- SECRETS TO BECOMING THE TOP EXPERT IN YOUR INDUSTRY
- HOW TO CREATE A BLOG THAT CONVERTS
- HOW TO START YOUR EMAIL LIST FROM SCRATCH
- SECRETS TO CREATING RAVING FANS
- HOW TO REALLY CREATE CONTENT THAT CONVERTS
- SECRETS TO FAST EMAIL LIST GROWTH
You won’t have to figure it out on your own…I’ll be there teaching you live =)
How to join us:
- Click this link to donate
- Take a screenshot and email it to Clientcare@rachelngom.com
- Get your exclusive invite for our training November 15-17
Together we can make a greater impact <3